These questions are not nuclear science or invented by me, but learnt along the way of my professional journey, read in a variety of books, articles of Management gurus, still relevant in today’s world.
1) What is the new opportunity that we as an organization are not seeing?
2) How might we learn from others – competition & non competition?
3) Can new trends in how people work/communicate open up ways to improve our organization?
4) What is my ‘Best’ today & how do I enable my team to do their ‘Best’ today?
5) If we were starting from scratch, how would we design it?
6) When a meeting is flat & perfunctory – What’s on people’s mind that is unsaid? What’s wrong? What’s going on?
7) What’s the craziest idea that just might work?
8) What are the most damaging barriers facing us & how do we obliterate them?
9) What do I need to ensure my team understands my driving philosophy & passion?
10) What’s possible today that was not possible last year/month?
11) Is my team focused on doing what matters the most?
I would love comments & additions to the list to make it more comprehensive & encompassing.