Last day of the first month and somedays, it feels fantastic, somedays are extremely depressing; BUT then that is for everyone, isn’t it?
So, with 11 months left, I have decided to jot down some things I intend doing or following:
- Reboot my health, closet, style.
- Money. Money. Honey. Free Lunch is over.
- Say NO more often.
- Continue and increase the walk
- Make a friends and family collage for the dining room empty wall.
- Take some time off from alcohol. Experiment with food/drink at home.
- Make an effort to rediscover the food from cities I have stayed, visit.
- Try the 5:2 diet. Normal – 2000(500) for women & 2500(600) for men
- Focus on sleep properly – try and implement a No screen deadline.
- Initiate family medical checkup again.
- Take a road trip for me time.
- Take a couple of long distance train – visit 3 never visited place
- Keep Thursday or Saturday date nights sancrosanct.
- Meet new people
What about you?